Link's Awakening: Items|
- Sword: Your trusty blade is your main weapon.
- Shield: Use the shield to protect yourself from enemy arrows or stone attacks. There is rumored to be a stronger variety which repells against beams!
- Power Bracelet: Lift heavy objects and pull levers with the Power Bracelet. There is a stronger version which can allow you to lift elephants!
- Magic Powder: Try sprinkling the Powder on many things to test its effects.
- Sleepy Mushroom: Bring the mushroom to the Witch to make Magic Powder.
- Roc's Feather: Use the Feather to avoid enemy attacks or jumping over pits.
- Pegasus Boots: Run at incredible speed and crash into objects with an awesome force wearing the boots of mythical origin.
- Hook Shot: Attacking enemies, picking up hard-to-reach items and breaking pots are just afew things you can do with the Hook Shot.
- Magic Rod: The Magic Rod throws searing flames at enemies and lights the lanterns in darkened dungeon rooms.
- Bombs: Buy bombs at the store or find them hidden under stones, then blast through walls and blow up enemies.
- Bow: You can use the Bow only if you have arrows. If you run out of arrows, you canget more at shops. The Bow allows you to attack enemies from a safe distance.
- Shovel: Treasures are buried in secret places on the island. Use the shovel to dig them up, then trade it off.
- Ocarina: The Ocarina plays three different tunes, each with a different effect. Try all of them to see what happens.
- Yoshi Doll: Yoshi Dolls are all the rage on Koholint Island. Try to win one playing the Trendy Game.
- Secret Seashells: Secret Seashells are hidden all over the island. Look for them in tall grass and under the water.
- Secret Medicine: Carry Secret Medicine to restore your energy when all of your hearts are empty.
- Gold Leaves: Return the fabled Gold Leaves to their rightful owner and get a special key in return.
- Flippers: Once you find the Flippers, you'll be able to dive and swim in the many lakes and rivers.
- Level Keys: Five of the eight dungeons require their own individual keys. Search them out in various places on the island.
- Map and Compass: The Map shows all of the Level's rooms; the Compass shows the locations of unopened treasure chests and the Nightmare.
- Stone Slabs and Fragments: When you piece the Fragments into the Stone Slabs, you will get a hint about how to conquer the dungeon.
- Small Key: Small Keys open locked doors. Obtain them by finding Treasure Chests and defeating enemies.
- Nightmare Key: You must find the Nightmare Key to get into the Nightmare's lair to challenge the guardian.
- Instruments of the Sirens: You must collect all eight of the Sirens' Instruments from the Nightmares to solve the riddle of the Wind Fish.